Reservation & Booking Policies
Number of Adults should include all occupants 18 years of age and older. All guests registering must be 21 years of age and must present photo identification upon check-in. A credit card is required at check-in. There is no charge for children 17 years of age and under when occupying the same room with an adult family member. Occupancy may be restricted by local ordinance.
Check-in and Check-out Times
Check In: 3:30 pm
Check Out: 12:00 pm
Check-in and Check-out Dates
Reservations may be made up to one year in advance, based on availability. Payment for reservations is required at check-in with accepted credit card.
Credt card is required to be physically present upon checking in. Please call us if you have questions/concerns.
The guest's credit/debit card is authorized upon check-in and charged at check-out. No-show Reservations not cancelled within 24 hrs of the check-in date will be charged the amount of the first night stay.
Seniors rates, corporate rates, government rates, or discounted rates are not valid with other special rates or discounts and may not be available during special events.
This C'mon Inn Hotel & Suites does NOT allow pets.
The C'mon Inn Hotel and Suites will make every effort to honor special requests when you make your reservation. However, the availability of such requests cannot be guaranteed in advance.
ADA Accessibility Features
This hotel has the following accessibility features
- Automatic front entrance doors - push button
- Accessible on-site parking
- Accessible public entrance and path of travel throughout the facility
- Accessible route and entrances to hotel facilities, including the business center, fitness center, meeting spaces, pool and other facilities... no internal automatic doors
- Accesible public areas and including registration and business center
- Ramps from the site arrival points
- No elevator
- Fire alarms with audible and visual notification devices (only in ADA rooms)
- TVs with closed caption features
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features, including doors with a minimum 32-inch-wide opening, bathrooms with a roll-in shower or tub, grab bars in bathroom, tub and shower, visual emergency devices, closed caption televisions, accessible chair and accessible locks
- Audible and visual alarm notification devices
- Reserved accessible guest rooms held and block (Sold as last room available)
If you need any assistance or have any questions about accessibility features of the hotel, or if you need assistance with reserving a room, please contact our reservation department, and someone will be happy to assist you.